Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Fantasy Piggyback

Sports Guy's readers give out fantasy football awards. They make my second place finish all the more painful--keeping in mind that my roster for the season included Tiki Barber, Lamont Jordan, Rueben Droughns, Ricky Williams, Terrell Owens, Steve Smith, Santana Moss, Keenan McCardell, Antonio Bryant, Jeremy Shockey, LJ Smith, the Carolina Defense, the Dallas Defense, Lawrence Tynes, Jeff Wilkins, Kerry Collins, and Mark Brunell. My only true busts were Ahman Green and David Carr. I take it back, it wasn't painful, I had a murderer's row, especially for our league's scoring system. I'm still going to barrel roll Ryan, obviously.

On another note, it's kind of sad the way almost all of Sports Guy's readers try to copy his writing style.

No comments: