Friday, April 07, 2006

Big Tent Update

I was just speaking with Stephen on the phone and he apologizes for the blogging neglect recently. He has a good excuse, but I'll let him pass on any news if and when he would like.

I will pass on what he told me about the TSA employee he saw working the baggage screening device at the airport. He said it was the fattest person he had ever seen walking. He said he had seen pictures of fat people lying in bed, but this was the fattest person he ever saw up on his feet.

Just thought you should know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats funny.

In Cleveland Hopkins, there is a TSA screener who is so over-muscled, I don't think he can touch his elbows together....

I don't think either is prevented from doing their job of making it more of a pain to fly....

Brent said...

Good posts, though in this one you made the error of using "laying" for "lying."

Hey, I'm an English teacher.

Tom said...

So I did. Thanks for the heads up.