Monday, August 08, 2005

Reader Mail

Marine II says "In line with the Sports Guy of late, thought you might like to see this: Memorable Quotations from Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.

Me: Excellent. One of my favorite exchanges from the movie (and one not used by Sports Guy):

Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, I am a professional and I would like to do my job.

Ron Burgundy: Big deal! I am very professional!

Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, you are acting like a baby.

Ron Burgundy: I'm not a baby, I'm a MAN, I am an ANCHORMAN!

Veronica Corningstone: You are not a man. You are a big fat joke!

Ron Burgundy: I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

It's science.

No comments: