Friday, January 30, 2004

Sports Guy Thursday and Friday. By the way, he is insane, the weakest team to ever make the Super Bowl was by far his New England Patriots in 1985-86. I remember it vividly, everyone seemed confused about how they even got that far and was talking about how good they were at forcing turnovers. I can't even remember if Tony Eason or Steve Grogan was the quarterback that year, and more importantly, it doesn't matter. Damn, I don't think I could even name another player from that team. Was Irving Fryar playing then? The Chargers and the Falcons were outmatched, but they both had some talent. Especially the Falcons, who pulled a Dan Reeves special (I hate that guy, see 1986, 1987, 1989) and beat a much better team (Ren's Vikings) to get into the big game.

No comments: